- Available in 50, 75, or 100 document per minute models
- Uses Best-Read® recognition technology for clearest images
- Compatible with Clear by Digital Check® image enhancement software
- Polymer rollers for more durability and better feeding
- Optional single-line Inkjet endorser
- Available with optional UV scanning capability
- Optional thermal transaction printer available
- Compatible with Windows 8.x/10
- Compatible with Mac OSX and some Linux distributions
Network-ready in a snap
The TS240 is a standard USB-connected scanner by default, but the SecureLink module makes it compatible with almost any virtual teller environment, including those based on Citrix and VMWare. SecureLink can be installed with new scanners, and can also be used on your existing TellerScan devices already installed in the field. Click the link to find out more.
Guarantee the Best Image
Capturing a quality image is the top concern in electronic check clearing, and we’ve enhanced the TellerScan series several times to help you get the best image possible. Digital Check’s Best Read® system captures four versions of each item and intelligently selects the best one. Our Special Document Handling is a powerful tool that provides the user the ability to eliminate virtually every known image exception, producing the highest CAR/LAR. And Clear by Digital Check® allows you to repair the most difficult to image items like money orders with a simple click-and-drag process.
The World’s Leading UV Scanner
The TellerScan TS240-UV was our first check scanner to feature a camera for capturing UV security features. It can capture both UV and optical light in one pass, without reducing its rated speed. Banks all over the world have made the TS240-UV their scanner of choice for reading UV on checks, money orders, and all other secure documents.
ReceiptNOW is a thermal printer that docks underneath the TS240 and prints receipts for each transaction. The same ReceiptNOW model used for SmartSource Professional scanners now fits the TellerScan TS240 as well!
- Height: 7.5" (19.05cm)
- Width: 5.10" (28.19cm)
- Length: 11.10" (12.95cm)
- Weight: 5.20 lbs. (2.4kg)
- Three different speeds available:
- Up to 50, 75, or 100 documents per minute
Digital Check API Requirements
- DCC API 12.05 or newer
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10® (32 / 64 bit)
- Windows 8.x® (32 / 64 bit)
- Mac OS X® (Contact Digital Check Technical Support for specific versions supported)
- Linux OS (Contact Digital Check Technical Support for specific versions supported)