- Modular design saves counter space
- Also accommodates scanners from other maunfacturers
- Remove/replace paper rolls without disconnecting scanner
- Receipt printer compatible with most common teller systems
Experience the cost savings of thermal printing
Paying for a receipt printer doesn’t end with the purchase price – you’ll be paying for ink ribbons and cartridges for the lifetime of the device. Over time, this can turn out to be more than you paid for the printer itself.
With a thermal printer, there’s no ink to buy, ever – just the cost of the paper. You’ll save hundreds of dollars over the lifespan of your ReceiptNOW printer.
Thermal printers operate in a continuous feed, not line-by-line like ink-based printers. That lets them operate many times faster – nearly a foot per second!
Quality printing, complex designs
Since there’s no ink, smudges, saturation, and drying time aren’t a problem – so you can print anything you want on your receipts. That includes standard characters, images, logos, marketing messages, or just about anything else you can think of.
Available with Dual Rear Ethernet Ports
New ReceiptNOW printers in network-ready configuration come with two rear Ethernet ports, allowing you to “chain” the printer with a network-ready scanner on the same line. Older ReceiptNOW models with a single port can be switched to this dual-port configuration with an upgrade kit (contact us for details).
- Length: 15.3 inches (38.8 cm)
- Width: 6.1 inches (15.5 cm)
- Height: 5.4 inches (13.7 cm)
- Standard, Security, Non-BPA, 2-Color Paper
- Paper Width: 2.4 in. to 3.25 in. (6.1 cm to 8.3 cm)
- Max. roll diameter: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Print speed: 8 inches/second (20 cm/second)
- Character set: 95 Alphanumeric, 13 International Characters w/Kanji
- Fonts: Full 108 std & international fonts w/barcode
- Resolution: 203 x 180 dpi