- Available in 75 or 150 documents per minute
- Open top track
- SmartClear button for clearing document jams
- Optional auto-feed upon inserting documents
- E13B and CMC7 MICR recognition with auto-detect
- Compatible with Windows 10
The Expert Elite doesn’t need to be tethered to a particular machine – it has enough computing power of its own to accomplish the heavy lifting. Built-in functionality includes MICR and OCR recognition, advanced double-feed detection, image cleanup, thresholding and cropping.
Onboard image compression means there’s no bottleneck at the data cable, allowing the scanner to maintain its full rated speed even in a shared network environment.
Great for virtual environments
The “thin client” software profile of the Expert Elite makes it great for workstations on Citrix, VMWare, or other virtual environments. No complicated API or driver installation means as long as your branch software can communicate with the scanner through a basic set of commands, you can connect to the Expert Elite!
- Height: 6.99" (17.8 cm)
- Width: 5.39" (13.7 cm)
- Length: 8.86" (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- 75 or 150 documents per minute
- Windows 10 Professional 32/64-bit
- Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit
- Front and rear at 300 dpi
- Up to five (5) combined grayscale or bi-tonal images
- OCR-A, OCR-B, and E13B optical character recognition supported