- Available in 75 or 155 documents per minute
- Open top track
- SmartClear button for clearing document jams
- Optional auto-feed upon inserting documents
- E13B and CMC7 MICR recognition with auto-detect
- Compatible with Windows 10
Three Great Models For Different Needs
The SmartSource Pro Elite contains all the standard features of the SmartSource Professional series, at a rated speed of 75 or 155 documents per minute (DPM).
For countries with Ultraviolet (UV) document security, the SmartSource UV Elite has an additional camera for capture in UV and optical light in a single pass with speeds of up to 80 DPM.
Automatic Cleaning Mode
All Elite series models now feature an automatic cleaning mode activated with the “SMART” LED power switch. This special mode holds the cleaning card in place correctly and scrubs the track so that the device is cleaned thoroughly with a minimum of manual intervention. Cleaning mode is standard on all newly purchased Elite series scanners, and can be activated on older models through a firmware update (contact us for details).
Front-feed ID Card Capture in 600 DPI color
New Elite series scanners now accept ID cards from a separate front feed path, rather than a rear-feed slot. The image sensors have been updated to 600 dpi color, enabling accurate capture of security features and microprinting for export to validation programs.
Improved feed mechanics
A larger exit pocket now has space for up to 150 checks – half again as much as many competitors’ devices. This allows for the handling of folded, torn or otherwise imperfect documents that would otherwise cause paper jams in the exit path.
The 100-item input tray opens easily, and contains built-in measures to prevent double-feeding.
- Height: 6.99" (17.8 cm)
- Width: 5.39" (13.7 cm)
- Length: 8.86" (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- SmartSource Pro Elite: 75 or 155 documents per minute
- SmartSource UV Elite: up to 80 documents per minute
- Windows 10 Professional 32/64-bit
- Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit
- Front and rear at up to 600 dpi (older models: 300 dpi)
- Up to five (5) combined color, grayscale or bi-tonal images
- OCR-A, OCR-B, and E13B optical character recognition supported
Downloads, PDFs, and Links
- SmartSource Pro Elite spec sheet
- SmartSource Pro Elite spec sheet (Spanish)
- SmartSource Pro Elite spec sheet (French)
- SmartSource Pro Elite spec sheet (Portuguese)
- SmartSource Pro Elite-UV spec sheet
- SmartSource Pro Elite-UV spec sheet (Spanish)
- SmartSource Elite Series Features and Benefits
- SmartSource Professional Elite User Manual (English)
- SmartSource Professional Elite User Manual (Spanish)