- Speed: up to 200 documents per minute
- Open top track
- SmartClear button for clearing document jams
- Optional auto-feed upon inserting documents
- E13B and CMC7 MICR recognition with auto-detect
Rapid cleaning mode allows quick cleaning with no removal of external covers.
SmartSource scanners use the same “waffle” cleaning cards as the TellerScan product line, to remove the maximum amount of dirt and dust while cleaning hard-to-reach areas inside the scanner track.
The ink used in SmartSource Inkjet cartridges is specially formulated to eliminate the need for cleaning the cartridge.
4-line endorser and optional franker
The SmartSource Professional’s Inkjet endorser can print up to four lines on the back of a check or money order, capturing nearly any information you need to convey. An optional front franker physically marks checks as deposited, a requirement of many financial institutions.
Two-Pocket Sorting Capability in a Standard Size
The SmartSource Professional is one of just a handful of desktop scanners with two exit pockets, allowing you to sort documents as they come out of the track. Most two-pocket check scanners of the past were huge devices, often 2-3 feet in length – but the Professional is the size of a regular check scanner, while managing the same 200 dpm top speed. (Enabling the sorting function may result in slightly slower operation.)
- Height: 7.0" (17.8 cm)
- Width: 5.99" (15.2 cm)
- Length: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (3.0 kg)
- 200 documents per minute
- (note: the 30, 55, 80, and 120 dpm models of the SmartSource Professional are no longer available)
- Windows 10 Professional 32/64-bit
- Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit
- Front and rear at 300 dpi
- Two (2) color or up to five (5) combined grayscale or bi-tonal images
- OCR-A, OCR-B, and E13B optical character recognition supported