- Compact design with a small desktop footprint
- Scans batches up to 100 items at up to 55 documents per minute
- Front-feed ID card image capture
- E13B and CMC7 MICR read with auto-detect
- Optional 1-line inkjet endorser
Ideal for Remote Deposit Capture
The compact footprint doesn’t take up much desk space, but delivers performance for the largest operation, but at an affordable cost for small businesses and merchants.
The hopper holds up to 100 items and the track operates at up to 55 documents per minute. This compact scanner has the capability to scan large or small batches for businesses, with an option for rear endorsement. Businesses can even scan ID cards with this device. The SmartSource Elite 55 is a great option for businesses that receive more than 10-20 checks per day.
The SmartSource Elite 55 is built with Digital Check quality and reliability. You can rest assured that your deposits will be scanned quickly and efficiently with this small workhorse of a scanner.
Automatic cleaning mode
All Elite series models now feature an automatic cleaning mode activated with the “SMART” LED power switch. This special mode holds the cleaning card in place correctly and scrubs the track so that the device is cleaned thoroughly with a minimum of manual intervention. Cleaning mode is standard on all newly purchased Elite series scanners, and can be activated on older models through a firmware update (contact us for details).
Front-feed ID Card Capture in 600 DPI color
New Elite series scanners now accept ID cards from a separate front feed path, rather than a rear-feed slot. The image sensors have been updated to 600 dpi color, enabling accurate capture of security features and microprinting for export to validation programs.
- Height: 6.99" (17.8 cm)
- Width: 5.39" (13.7 cm)
- Length: 8.86" (22.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs. (2.1 kg)
- 55 documents per minute
- Windows 10 Professional 32/64-bit
- Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit
- Front and rear at up to 600 dpi
- Up to five (5) combined color, grayscale or bi-tonal images
- OCR-A, OCR-B, and E13B optical character recognition supported