- Modular design saves counter space
- Also accommodates scanners from other maunfacturers
- Remove/replace paper rolls without disconnecting scanner
- Receipt printer compatible with most common teller systems
- Nework-ready mode available for use with Expert Elite series models
Experience the cost savings of thermal printing
Paying for a receipt printer doesn’t end with the purchase price – you’ll be paying for ink ribbons and cartridges for the lifetime of the device. Over time, this can turn out to be more than you paid for the printer itself.
With a thermal printer, there’s no ink to buy, ever – just the cost of the paper. You’ll save hundreds of dollars over the lifespan of your ReceiptNOW printer.
Thermal printers operate in a continuous feed, not line-by-line like ink-based printers. That lets them operate many times faster – nearly a foot per second!
Quality printing, complex designs
Since there’s no ink, smudges, saturation, and drying time aren’t a problem – so you can print anything you want on your receipts. That includes standard characters, images, logos, marketing messages, or just about anything else you can think of.
- Length: 15.3 inches (38.8 cm)
- Width: 6.1 inches (15.5 cm)
- Height: 5.4 inches (13.7 cm)
- ReceiptNOW Elite:
- Length: 9.5 inches (24.2 cm)
- Width: 5.7 inches (14.5 cm)
- Height: 5.2 inches (13.2 cm)
- Standard, Security, Non-BPA, 2-Color Paper
- Paper Width: 2.4 in. to 3.25 in. (6.1 cm to 8.3 cm)
- Max. roll diameter: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Print speed: 8 inches/second (20 cm/second)
- Character set: 95 Alphanumeric, 13 International Characters w/Kanji
- Fonts: Full 108 std & international fonts w/barcode
- Resolution: 203 x 180 dpi