- Up to 26 checks per minute
- Open top track for documents up to 8.5" wide
- E13B and CMC7 MICR recognition with auto-detect
Tall But Small
The Micro Adaptive captures documents in an upright position – meaning that despite its higher profile, it still maintains a desktop footprint similar to the Micro Elite, at just 5 inches wide.
Most Versatile Single-Feed Device Available
Besides checks and money orders, the Micro Adaptive captures documents of any size up to full-page 8.5″ x 11″, and also has a slot for scanning ID cards.
Full MICR Capability
Most full-page scanners are for regular documents only – they have no MICR head to read the magnetic ink at the bottom of the check. But the Micro Adaptive has MICR reading capability just as accurate as the check scanners that banks use at the teller window.
- Height: 11.15 in (28.3 cm)
- Width: 5.0 in (12.7 cm)
- Length: 12.0 in (30.48 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- up to 26 checks per minute
- Height: 2.00 to 8.5 inches (5.08 to 21.60 cm)
- Imaged Height: 8.5 inches (21.60 cm)
- Length: 2.90 to 11.69 inches (7.37 to 29.7 cm)
- Paper weight: 12 to 28 lb (45 to 105 gsm)
Rear Endorsement (optional)
- Digital Check MS0083 Ink jet print cartridge
- (1) One-line endorsement, variable size font
- Up to 96 characters