- Locate the scanner within a few hundred feet, reducing the need to do annual site visits.
- Patented technology, more precise than IP-based node location tools.
- Scanner agnostic geolocation - works with all leading brands of check scanners.
- Bank-received account alerts when deposits are being made outside of bank-determined parameters.
- Allows the bank to suspend suspect accounts when deposit activity is outside bank rules
- Beyond geolocation, can also provide scanner health and diagnostics.
- Provide “Time to clean” alerts to users, ensuring optimal scanner performance.
Automatically flag suspicious transactions
If a customer attempts to make a deposit from someplace other than their registered location, Advisor takes action based on bank-defined parameters.
More precise and harder to fool
Using patented technology, Advisor can hone in with far greater accuracy than less precise ISP node location, which can give positions miles away or be completely defeated if proxy servers are in use. Under ideal conditions, Advisor can pinpoint a device’s location to within a few hundred feet! It also won’t be affected when VPNs and proxy servers are used.
Advisor is scanner-agnostic, so whether you’re using our equipment or a mix of Digital Check’s and someone else’s, you’ll be able to keep track of where your deposits are originating.